St. Vincent de Paul Society
Take a Step to END Poverty #FOPWalk
The Rockford area St. Vicent de Paul Conferences will host a week-long VIRTUAL walk/run from SEPTEMBER 20-26, 2020 to bring awareness to issues surrounding poverty and to benefit people in need within Winnebago County.
How you can participate:
- Walk on your favorite path individually or with others;
- Say a prayer for those in need in our community;
- Create new ways to remember those in need;
- Make a donation to support SVDP programs;
- Share a photo of your participation by emailing Margaret in the parish office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you can register or donate*:
- Join our Spirit Walker Team (see button below);
- Donate online (see button below);
- Drop off cash and/or mail a check to the parish office (payable to: “SVDP – Holy Family)
*All proceeds will directly benefit people in Winnebago County who have reached out to SVDP for assitance. There are no administrative fees associated with this event.